What you do in the morning set’s the tone for the rest of the day.
If you are like the average person, this is what most mornings may looks like;
Hit the snooze 3-4 times, drag yourself out of bed, shower if there is time, and rush around trying to get organized hoping the whole time you arrive before your boss does so he doesn’t ask why you were late!
The simple solution to this answer is to form new habits that set you up for success , choose 1 add it to your daily routine for a week before trying to add another one.
- Wake up earlier, 10-15 minutes makes a huge difference in the morning.
- Prepare your gym bag and food the night before.
- Drink 1/2 a litre of water first thing in the morning.
- Get moving, perform some light exercise and stretching.
- Leave enough time to eat breakfast and enjoy your coffee.
Ultimately some planning ahead goes a long way, so if you find yourself playing catch-up all day and feeling a little overwhelmed try adding some of these to your game day prep!